Remote Tax Services
Wherever you are, we can provide our full tax preparation services!
From individuals, families, to businesses, including sole proprietors, independent contractors, partnerships, LLC's, corporations ("S" corp / "C" corp) and trusts.
We can process and deliver your tax returns easily and conveniently, without the need of in-office meetings. We do this by utilizing:
- Our secure client portal for transporting documents
- Phone and email correspondence
- Remote video conferencing
- DocuSign for signing documents remotely
About the Process
Once you have finished collecting all of your important tax documents, simply upload them to our secure client portal. We will take it from there. After your return is complete we will notify you that it is ready for your review. We have added DocuSign technology for easy online signing.
Once the returns are signed and your prep fee is paid we will e-file with the IRS and state(s). We are federally licensed to prepare returns in all states. We generally encourage our clients to direct deposit their refunds straight into their checking or savings accounts. Simply visit this IRS link to check the status of your refund.
Here's just a few benefits of remote tax preparation:
- Schedule meetings at any time. Whether remotely or in person, you always have the opportunity to schedule a meeting to discuss your tax return.
- Flexibility. If you relocate to a new city, or state, you can still retain our tax services. This can provide greater ease and peace of mind with your long-term financial planning.
- Staying safe. Especially during this time of COVID-19, the ability to work remotely gives you a safer, simpler option to in-person meetings and trips to the post office.
- Quickbooks ProAdvisor. For our business clients, we can interface with your accounting software to streamline your return
- It doesn't matter where you're located. We provide my CPA tax services throughout the San Diego area, California, and other states.
- High security. Our secure online portal provides the highest security for transmitting documents.
- Saves your time. Through remote correspondence and meetings that work with your schedule, you're able to greatly reduce the time needed to finalize your taxes.
- Tax Planning. We also provide tax planning and related consultations for individuals, families, business owners and non-profits.
Traditional Methods Always Available
Don't want to upload via the portal? No Problem! You may also send us your information by mail, email, or hand carry to our office. Sit-down appointments are also available.
To learn more, feel free to reach out and schedule an appointment to discuss your tax planning needs!